This policy will apply regardless of how you interact with us, access our website and will cover any technologies or devices by which you use to interact with or contact Service Assured Maintenance Ltd.
It provides you with details about the types of personal data that we collect from you, how we use your personal data and the rights you have to control our use of your personal data.
Service Assured Maintenance Ltd. is a company registered in Ireland (Company Number 477037) whose registered address is at Acorn Business Centre, Blackrock, Cork, Ireland Registered VAT number is 9728878L.
We respect your right to privacy and will only process personal data you provide to us in accordance with the Data Protection Acts 1988 and 2003 and GDPR privacy laws.
If you have any questions about how we collect, store and use personal data, or if you have any other privacy-related questions, please contact us by any of the following means:
Telephone: +353 21 43 23 702
Post: Service Assured Maintenance, Acorn Business Centre, Blackrock, Cork, Ireland
We do not and will not knowingly collect information from any unsupervised person under the age of 18. If you are under the age of 18, you must not use this Website or submit any personal data to us unless you have the consent of, and are supervised by, a parent or guardian.
When you make purchases from Service Assured Maintenance Ltd. we may collect the following personal data about you:
• Your name & the relevant personnel in your company whose detail we retain for sales, accounts, etc.
• Your billing and delivery postal addresses, phone and e-mail details
• Where a credit/debit card is used for payment, this information will be collected and used only at the time of purchase by authorised staff, we do not retain on our systems any of your payment card details or other information relating to this type of payment method in digital or physical form once the transaction is complete, we will inform you if this setup changes in the future.
• Where a Purchase order is used for ordering goods/services and it contains your name and or any other work related information, this information will only be kept for the purposes of verifying goods/services ordered and will not be used for contact purposes except in relation to this order. This information will not be shared with any third party or any person that does not have a reasonable requirement to view it.
Service Assured Maintenance Ltd. may collect, store and process your personal data:
• To maintain any registered account that you hold with us
• To provide our goods and services to you and for associated purposes, including verifying your identity
• Where we have a legal right or duty to use or disclose your information (including for crime and fraud prevention and related purposes)
In the event that a third party acquires all or part of our business and/or assets, we may disclose your personal data to that third party in connection with the acquisition. We may also disclose your personal data where necessary to comply with applicable law or an order of a governmental or law enforcement body.
Service Assured Maintenance Ltd. website samcover.com does not use or create any tracking ‘cookies’ that may be placed on your computer or other device you use to browse our website.
We will never ask you to confirm any account or credit card details via email or text. If you receive an email or text claiming to be from Service Assured Maintenance Ltd. asking you to do so, please inform us, ignore the text/email and do not respond to it.
We will not retain your data for longer than necessary for the purposes set out in this Policy. Different retention periods apply for different types of data.
You have the following rights:
• The right to ask what personal data we hold about you at any time and to receive a response within 21 days
• The right to ask for what purpose the personal data is being held
• The right to ask if the personal data is being given to any third party and to whom the personal data has or will be given to
• The right to ask the retention period of any personal data we may have where not outlined above
• The right to ask us to update and correct any out-of-date or incorrect personal data that we hold about you free of charge
• The right to opt out of any marketing communications that we may send you
• The right to have any personal data we hold about you erased or blocked within 40 days of the receipt of such a request from you
• The right to request us to cease processing your personal data where such processing is likely to cause substantial distress or damage
• The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (in Ireland this is the Data Protection Commissioner)
This list is not exhaustive and anything not covered here can be found at http://gdprandyou.ie/
If you wish to exercise any of the above rights, please contact us using the contact details specified above.